Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provided by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Rapport Leadership International may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion at a later time.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites gamer, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
Rapport Leadership International may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from Rapport Leadership. Rapport Leadership International may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Rapport Leadership International may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regard to a potential new offer that may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address, and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
Rapport Leadership International may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws, and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Rapport Leadership International and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Rapport Leadership International; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Rapport Leadership and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
- Rapport Leadership International does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
Rapport Leadership International shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate, physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 7026975334
Rapport Leadership International
5733 Sandhill Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120